Welcome! Thank you for joining Love Faith Truth Blog, LFT being my initials before I was married!!
I love writing, especially poetry and verse. I trained as a nurse and worked in many areas such as palliative care and was privileged to meet many exceptional people, especially when night sitting. It’s amazing how people open up in the dark hours of the night, sharing their fears, needing a listening ear,and holding their hand to let them know they are not alone.
Having known these people, made my life richer, I learnt how to listen, not just hear, they taught me how to suspend judgement, I saw beauty in humility, I was able to discern those who had no fear, and became sensitive to those who were petrified of death. I witnessed many times the passing of a life into death, just one whispered breath and life is gone.
I am really excited to have this opportunity to share my thoughts and poems inspired by my life’s experiences. I have had and recovered from two separate types of cancer, resulting in life changing surgery, and left a legalistic cult like sect, which has enabled me to embrace the amazing knowledge of being saved by Grace.
If you are struggling with life’s knocks and traumas, or if you are searching for some clarity and meaning in today’s upside-down world, I hope you find empathy and inspiration here. May this be a page where you learn about the Good News of Jesus and enter into God’s Love, Faith and Truth.
Click below to listen to my poem “How can I Fear the Future” from blog dated July 30, 2019. I am honoured to have it sung by my Pastor’s wife who composed the music for it.
- You Saw Our Tears May 28, 2020
- Trust…..Letting go May 26, 2020
- Peace has resumed! May 19, 2020
- what will it take? May 19, 2020
- Lockdown Nanny!! May 14, 2020
- “Where are you?” May 14, 2020
- How is it? May 10, 2020
- Thoughts from Ethan May 10, 2020
- A Widerness Experience May 8, 2020
- If I could see…… April 30, 2020
- The unbroken Donkey April 2, 2020
- Pray BIG! March 25, 2020
- A lesson from the Oyster March 4, 2020
- In the midst March 3, 2020
- my prayer warrior January 27, 2020
- My Future Lord January 15, 2020
- Love and Forgiveness December 28, 2019
- A Baby Born December 11, 2019
- Where Has the Babe Gone? December 11, 2019
- What will you do with Jesus? December 11, 2019
- A Christian on the run November 16, 2019
- Just Trust Jesus November 12, 2019
- Let me Drink November 11, 2019
- In the midst October 23, 2019
- will we be ready October 23, 2019
- Our Loving Heavenly Father September 10, 2019
- Facing Insurmountable Mountains September 6, 2019
- Like a Ripple September 4, 2019
- Lord, Hold Her in Your Arms August 28, 2019
- Who am I? August 26, 2019
- Sweet time of Prayer August 16, 2019
- Dad and Me. July 31, 2019
- How can I Fear the Future July 30, 2019
- Seeing Jesus July 21, 2019
- Jesus…Our Saviour July 20, 2019
- Draw Me Closer July 19, 2019
- To Praise Lord July 2, 2019
- LORD, Hold Her in Your Arms July 2, 2019